Contacting a treatment program can be incredibly nerve racking. Even if you’ve gone through addiction treatment before, it’s difficult to know which questions to ask, what information you need to have ready, and what to expect. To help address some of your questions, we’ve included a breakdown of our admissions process below.
- Call the number provided or submit a question through the contact form.
- Our trained admissions team will either respond to your email or call you through the phone number provided.
- We will call you to conduct an intake assessment to learn about your circumstances, overall needs and help answer questions you may have.
- You will need to have your insurance information available so we can run a verification of benefits (VOB) for your insurance policy. From here, we can inform you of the financial costs associated with treatment.
- If appropriate, we will schedule an intake appointment to understand your therapeutic needs and develop a personalized treatment plan.
- Before coming in for your appointment, we will send you a service agreement for you to review and sign.
- Once your intake assessment is completed and service agreement is signed, we can begin your recovery journey.