What We Treat
Anyone struggling with a substance use disorder should call us today. Each person has a unique circumstance and history of use, which makes each individual treatment plan a little different. Assessments are the most effective way to figure out which level of care is most suitable, and which types of services will be most helpful.
Here are the most common addictions we work with, but oftentimes we see clients with a combination of the addictive substances listed below
- Alcohol (Booze, Liquor)
- Opiates (Black Tar, Dope, Smack, Heroin, Oxy, Percs, Phentanyl)
- Cannabis (Weed, Bud, Pot, Shatter)
- Sedative (Hypnotic, Anxiolytic)
- Cocaine (White, Blow, Flake, Coke, Snow)
- Amphetamine (Meth, Glass, Clear)
- Others stimulants (Ritallin, Adderall, Vynvanse)
- Phencyclidine (Angel Dust, PCP)
- Hallucinogen (LSD, Ketamine, Psillocybin, Peyote)
If you are struggling with a substance you don’t see above, it is still worthwhile to give us a call. It’s very likely we can still provide trained clinical staff to work with you, along with other helpful resources in our network of recovery professionals.
Call us today for a free assessment!